Getting in Touch with AAC Contacts in Scotland
If you want to follow up any aspect of AAC in Scotland, or the activities of Augmentative Communication in Practice: Scotland (ACiP:S), please get in touch. You can contact ACiPS directly through firstname.lastname@example.org or through one of the national centres or specialist AAC services. Any of these will either help you themselves, or link you through to someone else for help.
- SCTCI (Scottish Centre for Technology for the Communication Impaired), Glasgow. Tel: 0141 201 2619 Email: email@example.com (Health)
- CALL Scotland (Communication, Access, Literacy, Learning), University of Edinburgh Tel: 0131 651 6236 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org (Education)
Specialist AAC Services
- Ayrshire & Arran (NHS), Tel: 01294 274191, Email: email@example.com
- FAACT (Fife) Tel: 01592 583375, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Keycomm (Edinburgh & Lothians) Tel: 0131 311 7130 Email: email@example.com
- TASSCC (Aberdeen City) Tel: 01224 523106, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
AAC in NHS Scotland
Each NHS Health board in Scotland has a person who is designated as the ‘AAC Lead’ for that local area. To find out the name and contact details of the AAC Lead in your area, consult the list on the contact page.